Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT
Hospitals and health systems are faced with navigating obstacles and uncertainty in a constant "do more with less" environment. Financial experts are becoming more optimistic about the outlook for the not-for-profit and public healthcare sectors, but most agree that times ahead will still be bumpy. Many changes still stand in the way of not just surviving but thriving.
This live webinar will be a unique discussion around law, policy, advocacy and overall strategic growth and development for hospitals and health systems.
You will learn:
- Details on navigating healthcare reimbursement changes, labor and supply chain challenges, inflation and rising costs of healthcare and prescription drugs
- Specific strategies for compliance in healthcare including specialty pharmacy, 340B drug pricing program, medication therapy management and collaborative practice agreements.
- Important information on definitions of patients and how health systems are navigating the recent Genesis Health Care vs HRSA ruling.
- How to choose when to build, buy or partner when healthcare organizations are hyper-focused on increasing patient consumerism and access, protecting and defending their service area and growing or regaining market share
- Where to find resources for hospital and health system support for advocacy, networking and partnerships
REGISTER HERE: How to thrive amid uncertainty — Law, policy and growth strategies for health system success in 2024 (beckershospitalreview.com)