- Is Colon therapy safe? Yes, colon therapy is safer than a typical enema The safety is based upon the use of modern equipment.
- What symptoms indicate that colon hydrotherapy may help me gain better health? If you are experiencing constipation or Diarrhea, frequent severe headaches, back aches, fatigue, bad breath, foul body order, irritability, chronic skin problems, frequent mental confusion, abdominal gas,sciatic pain, low energy, and low resistance to colds colon hydrotherapy may relieve the above conditions. These problems can be indications you need to cleanse your colon.
- How does a colon hydrotherapy treatment compare to an enema?An enema only reaches the rectum and lower part of the colon, whereas with colon hydrotherapy, the entire length of the colon, which is approximately five feet is cleaned.
- Do the treatments hurt? No, many people report there colon irrigation treatments as refreshing and relaxing.
- How much of the intestines are cleansed during a colon hydrotherapy treatment? Colonic irrigation cleans the entire colon, or large intestine but it may take a several sessions depending on how dehydrated the colon is and how relaxed the client is and able to “let go.”
- Should I see my doctor before my first colon hydrotherapy session? If you have a concern about your health, especially pertaining to the appropriateness of colon irrigation, you should consult a doctor. If you are diagnosed with diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, severe hemorrhoids, rectal or intestinal tumors, you would not be a candidate for professionally administered colon hydrotherapy treatments.
- Is bacterial or viral contamination possible from the colon hydrotherapy equipment? Modern colon hydrotherapy machines utilize pre-sterilized, disposable hoses and speculums. These disposables are used only once during a single therapy session. When properly administered, there is absolutely no danger of contamination.
- How long does a treatment take? Actual treatment time is about 45 minutes, but you should plan a total session visit of one hour in duration.
- Does a menstrual period at the time of a colon hydrotherapy session effect treatment? No, in fact it’s usually a good time to receive a treatment, since your body is already cleansing. Your flow will not interfere with the success of the treatment.
- What should I do to prepare for a colon hydrotherapy cleansing? Refrain from eating before the cleansing, be as relaxed as possible and maintain a positive, cheerful attitude.
- Will I experience any intestinal discomfort or fatigue after the cleansing? Usually not, but since the cleansing will stir up a lot of old debris and toxins, you might experience some minor nausea or fatigue. If any discomfort occurs, it is recommended to rest and apply a warm heating pad to the abdomen. If you wish, a mild vegetable broth or peppermint tea is usually soothing at this time. Any discomfort will usually pass within 24 hours.
- Do I need to take acidophilus after colon cleansing to replace intestinal flora washed out of the colon? While it is recommended to use acidophilus; it is not because the treatment washes out intestinal flora. Colon hydrotherapy does not wash out intestinal flora. Taking acidophilus subsequent to a colon cleansing is beneficial, because it helps to improve the bacterial balance in the colon. The best method is to implant the flora rectally the evening after your final therapy session, or if you prefer, to drink acidophilus for 2 weeks after your final therapy session.
- Can I work directly after having a colon hydrotherapy session? Yes, you can work just as you would after a regular bowel movement.
- Does the average person who has no symptoms have accumulated fecal matter in the system? The average person may have between 5 to 7 pounds of stored fecal matter in there system. These harmful products may generate several unhealthy symptoms. The typical American diet causes the colon to become unhealthy.
- What is a sign of colon toxicity? The potbelly when found in men and women over 35 may be a strong indication the colon needs cleansing.
Please call us at (310) 391-2017 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more safety information and to set up your first appointment.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease